Friday, January 27, 2012

34 weeks!

      Okay, sorry for posting a little late again! I try to post every Wednesday when I reach a new week, but I get tired by the time my photographer (Matt) gets home from work...I'm lazy. Anyway... here is my 34 week picture! I'm puffy everywhere these days, face, hands, feet, butt...you know. My belly button is officially confused! The top is an outie, the bottom flat. My engagement ring and wedding band no longer fit so I feel like an unwed teenage mother when I'm out and about sometimes. (Matt and I did get carded to see a rated R movie, so yeah...). 



















     Also, I've got some good news and bad news. Good news...Our crib and dresser came in this past week!! Bad news....It was the wrong crib! Grr. At least I have the dresser to organize. I called the furniture store in a panic.  I don't exactly have 6-8 weeks to wait for a new crib to come in! The customer service lady assured me it would be here in 2 weeks and that they will deliver and assemble the crib! So that's nice. Fingers crossed the next crib is the right one!  I was able to sew the curtains for the nursery this week. And if I do say so myself they turned out really cute. I just need to get Matt to put in a hook so I can pull them to the side. I'm really excited and anxious to get the nursery completely done! Hopefully in 2 weeks! Well, until next week. Hope you have a great weekend! 

Sorry the lighting is so bad! The curtains are white with really light
pink polka dots, then I added pink puff ball trim to the edges! 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment