Wednesday, January 18, 2012

33 weeks!



       Hello! So, I can't believe I am 33 weeks! Only 4 weeks until this baby is considered full term, and only 7 weeks until my due date! Doctors appointment today went well. She is measuring at 32 weeks, but I am totally fine with a slightly smaller baby! The doctor wasn't concerned because she is growing...and boy the scale reflects that! After my appointment I raided Michael's scrapbook section and started making a mobile for the nursery! I only have 2 done so far but they turned out so cute I had to take a picture! Now if only our crib would make an appearance, I'd be a little less stressed out! Also, it's hard to nest without a dresser to organize...

P.S. I got the pattern for the paper globes on this blog. http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/ She has a pretty cool blog with some free patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment