Wednesday, January 11, 2012

32 weeks!

   

      Here is my belly picture from 32 weeks. I don't feel much bigger than the last picture, but I still feel huge!  She has been super active, especially after my mint chocolate chip ice cream at night (okay and sometimes for breakfast!). I've been feeling great, more heartburn lately but still no morning sickness (fingers crossed).



Matt and I have slowly been getting our house into shape! I've decided it's good enough to post pictures. We still need curtains for most of the house. Of course the game room was first for curtains so there was no glare on Matt's Call of Duty video game...boys! Pretty soon the house will be taken over by baby stuff, but I can't wait!







 Here is the outside of the house, we love the location! It is 5 houses down from a park that is always full of kids playing and the entrance to the neighborhood has a small pond and waterfall! Hopefully we are here long enough for baby girl to enjoy the park!
 The entryway.


                                 Buddy's perch on the stairs...

The game room upstairs.









 The  nursery....still waiting for furniture!
 The guest room...
                    


                             Another spare room that houses all my crafts!
 The dining room.

 
The family room.
 looking into the kitchen from the family room! 


                                                          The kitchen.

 looking over the breakfast bar into the family room.
The eat in kitchen!


 Our room...still need curtains.







Our bathroom completes the tour! Don't look in the closet that's where I put all our clothes that were on the floor for the picture...haha. 

2 comments: