Wednesday, February 29, 2012

38/39 weeks!

Update!!! I had my doctors appointment today and everything is looking great. Last night I had lots of braxton hicks contractions, nothing consistent :( But there is an end in sight! I am scheduled to go to the hospital Tuesday, March 6th at 8pm for an induction if she doesn't decide to come out on her own before then! I can't believe that she will be here in a week or less!! I am so excited to have an end date in sight, hopefully she comes naturally on her own before March 7th. But knowing that I have an end that isn't so far away has helped relieve some stress!

And, I think Matt and I have decided on a name....FINALLY! We have a list narrowed down to 3 names, but one name that we like the best. We are going to wait until we see our precious baby girl before we decide for sure. Well, I'm off to clean the whole house again...hopefully it will start some more contractions!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your little girl almost being here! Jesse and I look forward to meeting her.

    ReplyDelete