Saturday, February 18, 2012

36/37 weeks!




Oh my goodness, I'm 37 weeks pregnant! I never thought I would make it this far...whew!  Everything is going great, she is still measuring right on schedule so that's good. Matt and I just made a big trip to babies R us and got the rest of the stuff we needed to get ready for baby girl. And I must say I'm pretty proud of our coupon usage. We saved over $100.00! This Monday I have an appointment with a pediatrician we are thinking of using.  I  hope it goes well, I don't want to have to make more appointments to meet with pediatricians!

Last weekend we made a trip to Bartlesville, OK for a baby shower. (No I did not tell my doctor I was traveling, I'm pretty sure he would have told me NO, but nothing happened....it's all good!) It was a wonderful baby shower and I feel so blessed to have those people in our life! Here are some pictures I stole from my mother-in-law :)

The table with all the yummy treats!  
The hostess with the mostess...Gigi and I. 

My mom and Dad traveled all the way from Indiana. I was so happy to have them there! 

My mother-in-law Jan, Gigi and my mom. 

Playing games, my mom over estimated my belly size! 

Feeling very blessed with everyone's generosity! 

Opening gifts...the Quilt Matt's Aunt Ramona made, it has running shoes on the back...so cute! 

Once Matt and I got back from the shower we got to work completing the nursery! Here are some pictures of the finished product! 




And now we just wait for baby girl....SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment