Wednesday, December 21, 2011

29 weeks!

     Well we had another doctors appointment today! I passed the glucose tolerance test, yay! But I'm pretty anemic...so lots of steak and spinach for me. But, it does explain why I've been sooooo tired and getting headaches! Other than that, baby looks great and is measuring right on for 29 weeks. She likes to kick me under my right ribs and elbow me at my belly button. It's wonderful! Matt and I are still trying to name her....the list is getting longer not shorter! It's a lot of pressure to name someone for the rest of their life!

    Also, today I baked for Christmas, the house smells yummy! One of the things I  made are these cute penguin olives. (gotta love pinterest) They turned out really good! I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment