Friday, September 16, 2011

15 weeks!

15 weeks yay! We had an appointment with our doctor yesterday, nothing exciting, no ultrasound :( we did hear the heartbeat on doppler (which I could have done at home). But, it was reassuring to hear the doctor say the heart sounded good and had a good heart rate of 163.

 The baby and my stomach are growing! I purchased some maternity jeans, which are really cute and super comfy! I don't think I'm going back to regular jeans :). I can't wait until I really look pregnant though! Right now I'm in the awkward, "look at that girl she needs to lay off the cheeseburgers" phase! 

Last week the baby went to his/her first Purdue football game! We met Matt's parents in Houston for the Purdue/Rice football game. We won't mention the horrible, horrible outcome...no Hope for Purdue! It was really HOT outside, but once we found the shade (and the slushies) it was a really good time! 

Well I better go clean the house and get it ready to go on the market! Anyone wanna move to Louisiana? There is a nice house for sale :)! 




1 comment:

  1. Purdue is terrible this year! Good luck with your move! More belly pictures please!

    ReplyDelete